DPM Instruments Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1992. The company aims in providing indigenously developed high quality, innovative and economical products. We have realized from very beginning that Quality doesn't cost... it pays. We are a customer-driven and quality-driven company .Our in-house manufacturing of many of the components needed in automation and instrumentation allows us to provide end-to end solutions cost effectively.
DPM offers end to end solution in Automation and instrumentation. Sensors,Transmitters,Instruments,PLCs,Control Panels ,SCADA: the full chain is now available integrated by DPM. From simple RTDs to complex SCADA systems, DPM provides a one-stop solution that simplifies your sourcing in many applications.
For past ten years we have developed products & systems for different industries like Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Sugar Industry, Food and beverages industry, Biotech industry, Water resources, Type Industries, Automobile, Power, Defense and Research organizations. We offer a wide range of products like Process Indicators and Controllers ( Flow, Level, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure), Totalize, Scanners, D. loggers, Isolators, Converters, PLC based control systems, SCADA systems, PC based monitoring systems, Access Control System, Analog/Digital to Serial transmitters &Temp. Sensors. We have vast experience in design of PLC/SCADA applications for Process Control , monitoring , data integration & reporting with 21CFR Part11 compliances. We select & specify Process Instruments (Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Level, ph, DO etc) for wide range of process controls.
We added a new dimension to the Indian process recording market by using microcontroller in place of capillary and potentiometric principles. Our growth can be attributed to the excellence we strive to attain in our products through quality, technology; operational expertise and innovation. We are best known for its Universal Input type Paper & Chart less Recorders, Scanners / Data loggers. We are proud to say that we are the pioneers in introducing Universal Input Recorders, Scanners / Data loggers in India.
Our Automation Department combines the vast experience of our Automation professionals with the process expertise of DPM to give an unmatched problem-solving ability. PLC programming, SCADA, multilevel SCADA with OPC connectivity, 21CFR compliance.
- Comprehensive control engineering for production facilities in the Chemical & Pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible automation of batch processes with recipe handling
- Qualifying of process control systems in plants requiring validation
- Project : Turnkey PLC/SCADA Control system Integration
- PLC Validation
- Calibration of Process Instruments
- Validation of equipments
- Instruments Supply Temperature , Pressure , Level, PID Controller , Data acquisition system
- Sensors Supply & Manufacturing. Control Panel manufacturing We has a very strong technical background and has been continuously giving innovative solutions to the Industry. We have developed many micro controller based special purpose products for different applications in various Industries.DPM has an in-house R & D centre with expertise in Microcontroller based product designing (Software and Hardware), Specialized sensor design, etc. DPM offers a unique concept-to-product design service for electronic products.
We has a very strong technical background and has been continuously giving innovative solutions to the Industry. We have developed many micro controller based special purpose products for different applications in various Industries.DPM has an in-house R & D centre with expertise in Microcontroller based product designing (Software and Hardware), Specialized sensor design, etc. DPM offers a unique concept-to-product design service for electronic products.
The three phases of a project:
- DESIGN: During the design phase we produce a document called the functional specification which details every aspect of control. This document is approved by you, the customer, before any development begins. Knowing how a system should respond to all possible alarms and interlocks is critical to protecting your operation.
- BUILD: Once the system is built, it undergoes a heavy simulation phase before it reaches your facility. We then come to your facility and give you and your operators a demonstration of how the system works.
- START-UP / COMMISSIONING: When all parties give their stamp of approval we commission the system. This approach results in your project becoming operational on schedule, within budget, and with minimal interruption to your production.
We have grown through step starting with what customer want, then we design it for them & after manufacture it too. By embracing a strong work ethic, a high level of professionalism, an open mind, and a friendly disposition, the engineers of DPM are dedicated to being the best in their field.
We are proud to make a note that our growth & remarkable name in this industrty is achieved not through advertisement but through our satisfied